Wednesday, 11th Sept. 2019
- Yaa Asantewaa(YA) Memorial Lectures
- Brass band(soroko) through some selected streets
- Awarding winners of reading and quiz competition
- Meeting of Ghanaian business executives (Ghana chamber of Commerce and Association of Ghana Industries) and their foreign counterparts to forge partnerships
- Visits to Bonwire town (where kente cloth weaving started)
- Lake Bosomtwe
- Okomfo Anokye sword site (over 300 years)
- Yaa Asantewaa village(museum).
- Cooking by Asante men for their wives,
- Visit to cultural centre, display and sale of ancient cultural artefacts.
Friday, 13th Sept 2019
Yaa Asantewaa considered walking from Ejisu to Kumasi to be a critical success factor. She concentrated her forces on one of the most significant areas , ie walking from Ejisu to Kumasi to fight the British.
This event will be opened to both international and local tourist. The dress to be worn by the winner of the Endurance Walk will be similar to Yaa Asantewaa War dress.
Live Band to be performed by local artise(shatta wale, sarkordie Daddy Lumba)
Saturday, 14th sept 2019
- Kete and Adowa dance competition at Kumasi sports stadium.
- Tourist will have the rare opportunity to visit Manhyia Palace, the seat of the Asante Kingdom to take a glance at the Golden stool(the spiritual embodiment of the Asantes).
- Music, Drinks, food bazaar, football matches between yam sellers and tomatoes sellers etc.
- Crowning of the winner of Yaa Asantewaa Endurance walk at Manhyia palace
The Asantehene will sit in state together with all Queen mothers in Ashanti Region.
Music by Shatta Wale, Lumba ,Sarkodie and Okyeame Kwame at Kumasi Sports stadium (TDB)
Sunday,15TH SEPT 2019
Church service will be held on Sunday throughout Ashanti region to thank God for a successful anniversary